Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:06:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nate Puri <natepuri@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HP LJ2100TN & lpd

Hi all,

I'm having problems with this remote printer.  It
resides on the network and sits on 192.0.0.192.  I can
ping it fine, and telnet into it as well...

I've been reading and re-reading the handbook and "The
Complete FreeBSD", and am not getting very far.  The
lpd man page and the printcap man page are a little
more help but not much.

When I put the printer on the parport, I get excellent
printing thru magicfilter.  But when I take the
parport cable off and put it on the network it prints
the first line, then the second line about 5 tabs
over, and that's it.

I'm hoping there is some awesome docs somewhere.  But
I'm having problems... Any ideas?

Thanks...

-nate