Date:      Thu, 13 May 2004 06:10:57 +0300
From:      Lefteris Tsintjelis <lefty@ene.asda.gr>
To:        Peter Jeremy <peter.jeremy@alcatel.com.au>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Digiboard PCI Xem driver

Peter Jeremy wrote:

> "struct thread"s back to "struct proc", fix the cdevsw initialisation
> and change the kld load path).

Hi Peter and thanks for the reply. I managed to fix the first two but
this one is troubling me. I am no expert at this so any help would be
greatly appreciated.

digi.o: In function `digi_loadmoduledata':
digi.o(.text+0x19bf): undefined reference to `linker_reference_module'

> Unfortunately, no-one seems interested in officially back-porting it
> to -stable - and I can't see it happening at all now.

Back porting it, seems pretty simple and straight forward...

Best,
Lefteris Tsintjelis