Date:      Wed, 04 Jan 2006 06:58:15 +0700
From:      Pirat SRIYOTHA <pirat@access.inet.co.th>
To:        Erich Dollansky <oceanare@pacific.net.sg>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gnome upgrade fail

Erich Dollansky wrote:

> Hi,

hi sirs,

> you forgot the output of the upgrading script.

i have attached such a file already.  it is a file that said by the end
of script that required me to compress and attached to gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
mailing list.

> It was an outdated port which stopped me from upgrading. Just upgrade
> the port with portupgrade and the Gnome upgrade should work.

i have done this for many times.  the last one is simple to remove all
packages added and restart from none.

thanks so much for your times and your great helps.

> Erich
>
> Pirat SRIYOTHA wrote:
>
>> hi sirs,
>>
>> really apologize for disturbing but i have trouble with upgrading
>> gnome2.12.  errors log for gnome is attached herewith this e-mail.
>> my machine is freebsd 6.0-stable.
>>
>> please help me since it is almost three(3) weeks now for upgrading
>> without any success.  thanks in advance.
>>
>> sorry for my bad english.

with best regards,
psr