Date:      16 Oct 2002 15:28:25 +0200
From:      Marc Recht <marc@informatik.uni-bremen.de>
To:        K.J.Koster@kpn.com
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: eclipse port

--=-ILnGNmSJ5uhcUV+fDR0T

Hi!

> A friend of mine has just pointed me to Eclipse this week, and I have bee=
> reluctant to try it because there is no FreeBSD port for it. :)
I had sort of the same feeling while looking at the eclipse page. "No
FreeBSD version - can't be." :) Silly IBM..

> I'd say that ${PREFIX}/eclipse is a good place to stick it. Look at how t=
he
> JBuilder port does it, since that is another port of this type.
Thanks! I'll look at this.

> I'll test this on -stable if you send me the port directory.
I hope to have a more complete port ready untill sunday...

Marc
=20
--=20
"Premature optimization is the root of all evil." -- Donald E. Knuth

--=-ILnGNmSJ5uhcUV+fDR0T

--=-ILnGNmSJ5uhcUV+fDR0T--