Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 1997 23:24:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   weird cable

Someone just dumped a couple of interesting-looking computers on me, and
they're both one cable short of working, so I thought I'd ask around and
see if anyone has ever hear of this fairly weird one.

The computers are DEC 5000-120's, they both have 19" color monitors (which
makes them dandy for working into my FreeBSD box!) but they both need thos
odd cable that combines the mouse and the keyboard (and a B/W monitor
cable, which I won't use) into one, umm, I think 15 pin D connector.

I need two of these weird cables.  Anyone know where they could be gotten?

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |