Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2002 21:56:42 -0300
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Vladimir Terziev <vladimirt@rila.bg>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BootFORTH language reference

Vladimir Terziev wrote:

>         Hi hachers,
>
>         where can I find a manual/reference for/to a BootFORTH language?

Try www.fig.org and www.forth.org. You may also look at the FICL page on
sourceforge, though you are unlikely to find anything there.

You must complete this info with the loader(8) man page.

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"They did what they could to help her, using human skills -- and then,
when that failed, left it in the hands of the gods. In this case," he
bowed slightly, "myself. Like it or not," the demon continued, "that is
my status in this region. Take it up with my priests if it bothers you."