Date:      Thu, 08 Jan 1998 10:06:06 -0800
From:      "Melvin C. Etheridge" <mele@bulloch.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   parse error for users

I'm getting the following error while trying to use radius to
authenticate dial-up users:

Wed Jan  7 21:17:44 1998: Authenticate: from r0.bulloch.com - Invalid
User: mele
Wed Jan  7 21:19:59 1998: /etc/radiusd: Parse error for user mele

I have passwd with :*: and master.passwd with the actual passwds.  I
belive this is where the problem is.

I compiled radius with NOSHADOW set and I think I need to compile it
using shadow passwds, however the compile returns an error that shadow.h
is not found I cannot localte it on the system.

Am I on the right track here?  If so please tell where I can find
shadow.h?

THANKS!!

Mel