Date:      Thu, 24 Dec 1998 15:19:27 -0600
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        "Stan Brown" <stanb@awod.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

"Stan Brown" writes:
> 	i notice that 3.0 is on the Walnut Creek web page for ordering. I have
> 	a subscription, and just recieved 2.2.6.

You should have recieved 2.2.8, not 2.2.6.

> 	I was wondering when 3.0 will be shiped to subscribers? I have a new
> 	laptop that I will need t install on shortly, and would really like to
> 	install 3.0.

When I signed up, I signed up for the -stable branch which currently
(hey! that's a pun!) means 2.2.x. Saw an announcement that 3.x will go
-stable in January. So I guess the next -stable subscription CD's would
be arriving in February or March with 3.x, right on the 3 to 4 sets/year
subscription rate. FreeBSD Applixware should be shipping about then too.