Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:13:53 +1000
From:      Nick Withers <nick@nickwithers.com>
To:        batsaikhan tsedevsuren <batsaikhan_tse@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: tell me

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 18:40:58 -0700 (PDT)
batsaikhan tsedevsuren <batsaikhan_tse@yahoo.com> wrote:

G'day Batsaikhan!

Firstly, let me just say that your email comes across as really
rude - but I'm sure this is just a language thing! I'm not
telling you off here, just trying to warn you in case you're
not aware of it.

> explain me about RAM, log, hardware,sysctl, PAE,net and mail

This is a hell of a request! The freebsd-questions mailing list
isn't really here to explain how a computer works (e.g., about
RAM, x86's PAE, etc.), nor how the Internet or email services
work. It's about helping with FreeBSD-specific queries. I would
therefore recommend using your favourite search engine to gain
more information on these topics.

As for sysctl, please see
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/configtuning-sysctl.html

I do apologise if you have trouble understanding what I'm
trying to say here. If this is the case, feel free to email me
off-list.
--
Nick Withers
email: nick@nickwithers.com