Date:      21 Oct 2001 23:41:28 +0100
From:      Wayne Pascoe <wayne.pascoe@ehsrealtime.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Purchase advice - Webcam

Hi all,

I'm looking for a webcam for use under FreeBSD. I would prefer one
that also works under Linux if possible.

I'm not too fussy about interface, but would prefer something that
does not require its own proprietry controller (i.e. USB, Serial or
parallel). I'm on quite a tight budget as well. Naturally I want
something that is available currently, not a discontinued product. I
guess Ebay might be good for discontinued bits if I have to.

Thanks in advance :)

--
Wayne Pascoe <wayne.pascoe@ehsrealtime.com>

Things fall apart; the center cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world. - Yeats