Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:34:28 -0300
From:      "Matt Rudderham" <matt@researcher.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Slightly OT: Sendmail & Virtual Domains

Hello,
I'm currently trying to setup my virtual domains in sendmail. I'm following
the Howto on sendmail.org on Virtual-Hosting. I get a roadblock when I get
to the following:
divert(-1)dnl
#
#  This file contains definitions for mailserver.yourdomain.com
#
divert(0)dnl
VERSIONID(`@(#)mailserver.mc     1.0 (yourdomain.com) 5/1/97')
OSTYPE(solaris2)dnl

By default, solaris2 is there, when I look at
/usr/src/contrib/sendmail/cf/ostype/
I see nothing related to FreeBSD there, the closest is BSDi and BSD4.4 /
BSD4.3 , What
should I place there? It seems odd there would be no support for FreeBSD.
Also if anyone has any tutorials
on this specific to FreeBSD, I'd appreciate the help. Is the entire sendmail
package
located in /usr/src/contrib/sendmail/? I did a find on sendmail and it was
the closest thing
I could find. Thanks a lot
- Matt