Date:      Tue, 9 Apr 2002 19:23:29 -0400
From:      Brian T.Schellenberger <bts@wnt.sas.com>
To:        "Richard E. Hawkins" <dochawk@psu.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: desperate to print postscript to HP4 color printer

Well, I have a Color LaserJet 5 myself, and I format for it like this:

But I print with my own little script; but it uses this to format for the
Laserjet:

    /usr/local/bin/gs -dSAFER -dNOPAUSE -q -sDEVICE=cljet5c \
        -sOutputFile=/dev/fd/3 -

This is a line from my filter scirpt, but you can just use it yourself,
probably by using filenames instead of the - for stdin.

Note that your body says 5; your title says 4.  Mine is really 5.

--
Brian T. Schellenberger . . . . . . .   bts@wnt.sas.com (work)
                                ME -->  http://www.babbleon.org