Date:      Sat, 15 Apr 1995 19:30:39 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        smace@FreeBSD.org, torstenb@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   jpeg port

Since I needed it right now to compile the other packages, I went
ahead and graded it to 5b.

Other than changing the version numbers in Makefile, pkg files, etc.,
I needed to modify patch-aa to work.  I'm fairly sure I know what I
was doing for everything except for the last hunk, which was a list of
foo.so: foo.c bar.h dependencies.  I just took the list of .o file
dependencies and did a string replace .o -> .so, I hope that was the
right thing to do.

Also, I changed the shlib version number from 5.0 to 5.1.  I thought
this is the right thing to do since I couldn't figure out whether
there was any change in the interface (change.log doesn't say much).
I hope it was ok....

Satoshi