Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2000 00:31:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ken Krebs <schrade@schrade.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Aureal Drivers for Linux - Need FreeBSD ones now!  :)

Aureal finally made Linux drivers for the Aureal based cards.  I have a
Diamond MX300 in my machine and I love it... I just wished it worked under
FreeBSD.  :(  OSS doesn't work under 4.0-current right now and anyhow OSS
is a piece of crap (I bought that and regret buying it :(

Anyone have any working drivers for the Aureal Vortex2 based cards for
FreeBSD 4.0-current yet?

You can download the drivers from here:

http://linux.aureal.com/