Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 20:16:44 -0500
From:      "Chris Silva" <bitsurfr@enteract.com>
To:        <markh@lon.imag.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <dann@greycat.com>
Subject:   RE: USB Camera, 4.0-STABLE

I have sorta the same issue, I use the Epson PC650 digi-cam, I did put the
USB line from LINT into my kern, that went well. I use gphoto
(/usr/ports/graphics/gphoto) w/Linux emu of course, and all is good!

However, with this cam, there is a USB cable (JumpShot), Is there a way to
exfer the images on the mem-waffer via the JumpShot via the USB?