Date:      Tue, 8 Jan 2013 20:39:40 GMT
From:      "D'Arcy Cain" <darcy@PyGreSQL.org>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/175146: New version of PyGreSQL 4.1.1 - bug fixes

>Number:         175146
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       New version of PyGreSQL 4.1.1 - bug fixes
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
---------------------------------
Release of PyGreSQL version 4.1.1
---------------------------------

A few problems showed up with the 4.1 release so we are releasing a
quick bugfix version.

It is available at: http://pygresql.org/files/PyGreSQL-4.1.1.tgz.

If you are running NetBSD, look in the packages directory under databases.
There is also a package in the FreeBSD ports collection.

Please refer to `changelog.txt <changelog.html>`_
for things that have changed in this version.

Please refer to `readme.txt <readme.html>`_
for general information.

This version has been built and unit tested on:
 - NetBSD
 - FreeBSD
 - openSUSE 12.2
 - Windows 7 with both MinGW and Visual Studio
 - PostgreSQL 8.4, 9.0 and 9.2 32 and 64bit
 - Python 2.5, 2.6 and 2.7 32 and 64bit