Date:      Tue, 13 Nov 2001 12:32:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Jan Stocker <Jan.Stocker@t-online.de>
Cc:        "freebsd-current@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: struct thread

The trouble is that proc.h is not supposed to be exporting anything to
userland..  (with the exception of hacks like 'ps' but they are a
special category.

It is kernel internal definitions..

Why is wine including it?
If there is something in it that is needed by wine then we need to think
about why it needs a kernel internal definition, and maybe whether
we shouldn't move it somewhere else that IS exported..