Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:05:20 -0700
From:      glen disley <disleyg@telusplanet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   login screen on 5.3

I just installed Freebsd5.3. After a long compile process and a few
tweeks of Xorg I was able to get a kdm screen prompt. There are only 2
users on the system, one bing root and the other me (Glen). What I don't
understand is why on the kdm login screen I see Charlie&root as
administrators and Glen as a user. I'm semi familiar with Linux and my
root login is only root no other names. No one else has access to the
computer other then me and I set it up behind a SMC router with a built
in firewall