Date:      Mon, 04 Oct 1999 17:01:02 +0200
From:      Cedric Escallier <cedric.escallier@esil.univ-mrs.fr>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   configuration problem ...

Hello,

I'm a french student interrested in FreeBSD and i just installed latest
version 3.3 on my computer.
But i still have problems configuring my sound board (Vibra16X) and my
SCSI card (Tekram 315U).
The sound board is a pnp one and it is detected when booting but pcm
driver, or sb driver doesn't work ... i heard of parameters to give to
pnp boards but i didn't find any documentation ...
And for my SCSI card, i first tried the controller "ncr0" but nothing is
detected. after i tried the drivers given on the Tekram FTP site
(ftp.tekram.com/SCSI/3X5/FreeBSD/FreeBSD300) but nothing is detected ...

I hope you could help me.
Thanks a lot.

Cédric Escallier.