Date:      Thu, 7 Jan 1999 17:02:59 +0100
From:      Gunnar Flygt <gunnar@pluto.sr.se>
To:        Todd Arno <tarno@cisco.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sources for Neomagic xserver

On Thu, Jan 07, 1999 at 08:59:14AM -0500, Todd Arno wrote:
> Could you please tell me where I can find sources to support Neomagic 2200
> in Xservers.  I looked through the untarred directory in the 3.3.3 release,
> but was unable to find anything.  If these are available, could you please
> give me a pointer to where I may find them.  Thanks for your help.

I think it's mentioned if you look at http://www.xfree86.org
As far as I remember it should be ste XF86_SVGA server. I have it set up
on my laptop, but unfortunately I cannot get to that machine where I am
right now. I'm 95% shure though that it is the server mentioned above.

--
                           __o
regards, Gunnar       ---_ \<,_