Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 2000 23:47:54 -0400
From:      Coleman Kane <cokane@one.net>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        Coleman Kane <cokane@one.net>, Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com>, Adrian Chadd <adrian@FreeBSD.ORG>, Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DEVFS

Excellent. I saw a large amount of traffic floating around, wanted to
see if there was a major coordinator keeping track. Saw a few of your
posts earlier, anyway I noted to jkh that I had an interest in helping
work on this. It seemed to be on hold for a little while, but listed
as unfinished. I'd like to help set a goal of getting it to a finished
product before 4.2 and hopefully, getting inclusion in 4.3-R...

Poul-Henning Kamp had the audacity to say:

> I consider myself the coordinator for DEVFS, and I track the
> discussion and ideas that are floated.
>
> --
> FreeBSD coreteam member | BSD since 4.3-tahoe

Coleman Kane
President,
UC Free O.S. Users Group - http://pohl.ececs.uc.edu