Date:      Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:47:15 -0300 (ART)
From:      Fernando Gleiser <fgleiser@cactus.fi.uba.ar>
To:        kinux <kinux@hknet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: snort+mysql+acid

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, kinux wrote:

> hi,
>

> Then seach the web, found someone has been report with this problem at
> July, http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/snort/2004-07/0377.html  it
> seems the problem still exist.  i tried to follow the method to make it
> work but failure.
>
> Is there anyone solve the problem?

There isn't a problem. It is just that acid some other extra stuff
compiled into php which isn't in the default build of the php4 port
like database support, session suport and some other things I
don't remember now.
I added the stuff to the lang/php4 and rebuilt/reinstalled the port.
Then I did an "apaclectl restart" and it worked fine afterwards.

			Fer