Date:      Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:39:34 +1100
From:      "Geoff Cooper" <geoff@aims.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

Hi all,
	after using Enlightenment for a couple of months I've
been getting a strange problem. When it starts up it's fine,
but after it has run for a while you can no longer move windows
around by holding down ALT and holding down left-mouse.
Has anyone heard of this problem, and hopefully it's solution?

The only solution I have at the moment is to shutdown x. I've
tried using the 'restart enlightenment' option on the menu to
no avail.

Versions: Enlightenment version 0.16.3, BSD version 4.0-RELEASE

Geoff Cooper
geoff@aims.com.au