Date:      Mon, 23 Nov 1998 16:24:52 -0000
From:      Paul Richards <paul@originative.co.uk>
To:        "'Luigi Rizzo'" <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>, are.bryne@communique.no
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, se@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Change in lnc code since 2.2.7?

Weird. It looks like I need to spend some time overhauling this driver.
I'll take a look into it over the next week. I've also promised Doug I'd
look at getting the floppy driver working on the alpha so I'd like to
get that done before I delve into the lnc code again.

Paul Richards Ph.D.
Originative Solutions Ltd