Date:      Wed, 11 Sep 2002 17:20:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      DLGrasser@webtv.net (Donald Grasser)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   don't know?

Hello ,I just got through talking to a friend in flordia,and he gave me
this address( MACHMAIL ) and said he got about 30 responses from asian
women. well that is what I'm looking for,but want to know if this is the
right one. he said it was free to put your name in,and a lot would
answer and you could read their responses but could not reply without
jouning or something to that effect. is this the right page if not,could
you direct me to the right one tank you donald l. grasser