Date:      12 Nov 2002 16:10:29 +0100
From:      Lars Bungum <lars.bungum@copyleft.no>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Evolution 1.2 from ports.

(Sent this to the freebsd-ports-list, now sending it to maintainer
address, also).

As I tried to compile Evolution 1.20 from ports on this system:

FreeBSD truth.in.copyleft.no 4.4-RELEASE-p11 FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE-p11 #0:
Fri Apr 26 18:35:42 CEST 2002
root@truth.in.copyleft.no:/usr/src/sys/compile/TRUTH  i386

I encountered a problem with SSL-IMAP.  In fact, it didn't work at all,
and Evolution (that otherwise compiled perfectly), just said that "SSL
is not supported in this build of Evolution", although it seems to be
enabled in the Makefile with this line:

USE_OPENSSL=    yes

from the Makefile.

WDoes anyone have an idea why this might happen, or what I can do to
help it?

--lars