Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2000 13:53:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dennis Ostrovsky <denis.ostrovsky@yale.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FBSD 4.1.1 & ATA100 Controller

So I got a copy of 4.1.1-R in the hopes that it would detect my ATA100
drive by default. I have an Asus A7V mobo. But it doesn't seem to, since
when I get to the install screen it says no drives found. Sooo I'm
wondering if there's some command line option when you go to configure
your devices which will enable this.

TIA
Dennis

    Dennis Ostrovsky ** Department of Chemistry ** Yale University

E-mail: den@master.chem.yale.edu     WWW: http://pantheon.yale.edu/~do33