Date:      Sat, 20 Jan 2001 13:30:38 -0800
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@daemonnews.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   [john@sixgirls.org: [dn-articles] FreeBSD problems: newsworthy?]

--8t9RHnE3ZwKMSgU+

This person seems to be having some trouble with the state of his
ports.  I don't think that the Daemon News article submission address
is the right place to ask, so I'll forward it here.  Can anyone help him?

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                   Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm
mailto:gsutter@daemonnews.org       for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he'll

--8t9RHnE3ZwKMSgU+