Date:      Thu, 27 Dec 2001 21:09:55 -0600
From:      jacks@sage-american.com
To:        "Dillion Klein" <dillionklein@hotpop.com>, <jud@operamail.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: MAGIK 1 Chipset MB

Thanks for the feedback fellas.... as to the "funky", I don't know who
writes that stuff... perhaps in Malaysia, they are just getting some of our
old comic books....

Picked up one of those funky things to give it a try anyway with the 1.4GHz
AMD Athalon XP Processor...XP!? I'll let you know...

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Server Admin

Sage-American