Date:      Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:13:59 -0700
From:      Chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        joel2a@yahoo.com
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: installation doesn't work right with X and Netscape

Joel,
Without any error messages of any amount of details, of course no one will be
able to help you.
Anyway, I have installed FBSD on at least 5 differant machines of differant ages

and speeds,etc, and have yet to have any of the problems you allude to. I moved
over from Linux several years ago, and have never looked back. FBSD does work,
and it does work well. I have found the install to be easier than the various
winblows
installs I have to do at work.
Maybe if you provide more details, hardware specs, error messages, log files,
etc
then you will get all the help needed to complete your installation.

--
Chip