Date:      Sun, 29 Aug 1999 02:34:06 AKDT
From:      "skalir scalar" <skalir@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   a [Unix Help Network]

Hello people,

	I am seriously considering starting up a unix help network in order to try
to unite all the different unix and or linux help channels on all irc
networks into one big network in order to serve
people better and have a much better help system. It will be called
"Unix Help Network". If you have any suggestions or comments or anything at
all PLEASE reply to this email! Thank you!

	I am sending out this email to see how many people would actually like to
see such a thing come alive and would be willing to
help out or just come on for a good time or to get help! If you are
interested please reply to this email and let me know! I am probably going
to bring it up within the next 2 weeks as I find a home for its main hub and
services. and yes I am excepting irc operator applications and server links
also looking for web hosting with someone. so if you could please help out
or are interested, please let me know!

						Sincerely,
						Jason L. Schwab
						(skalir@hotmail.com)