Date:      Thu, 9 Mar 2000 14:56:01 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
To:        Bhishan Hemrajani <bhishan@cytosine.dhs.org>
Cc:        J McKitrick <jcm@freebsd-uk.eu.org>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: color on a console

On Wed 2000-03-08 (16:04), Bhishan Hemrajani wrote:
> I telnet in using SecureCRT (www.vandyke.com)
> For that specific software, you just check the box next to ANSI Color
> and all colors will work.

I don't think they can export that out of the US.

I've had good luck with teraterm pro with the ssh plugin, at
http://www.zip.com.au/~roca/ttssh.html

I've been informed that putty is better, if that helps.

Of course, I haven't used either for ages.  cons30 all the way.

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner
nbm@rucus.ru.ac.za