Date:      Thu, 24 Dec 1998 16:20:42 -0800
From:      Elan <icimjs@loop.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pthread_attr_setscope

Hi,

FreeBSD 3.0:
QUESTION: Where in the source tree will I find the group of files that
implement POSIX threads compatibility?

Background:
When compiling with the pthread option (gcc -pthread) gcc happily accepts
calls to
pthread_attr_getscope
but complains when
pthread_attr_setscope
is used.

History:
Searching the Bug Reports Repository, it was reported as a bug in July that
pthread_attr_setscope was not implemented.

Perhaps I can repair the problem by consulting with the Linux POSIX threads
compatibility library (setscope and getscope are each three-liners).

QUESTION: Where in the source tree will I find the group of files that
implement POSIX threads compatibility?

TIA

Elan