Date:      Wed, 29 May 2002 14:30:50 -0500
From:      "Eric F Crist" <ecrist@secure-computing.net>
To:        <gjh292@263.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How to Configure a HP Laserjet Printer to Use

The HP printers mostly use PCL3 or PCL4 for the language, which I've found
is best done using apsfilter.  Take a look at that, and you should be able
to print once you go through the setup.  I use a Brother HL-1440, which uses
PCL4, and it works great in KDE and command line, with/without graphics in
the file I'm trying to print.

HTH

Eric F Crist
President/Sys Admin