Date:      Sun, 28 Jul 2002 11:23:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Wilson <jmw_ymail@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, jmw74@charter.net
Subject:   What to do with a spare computer?

Good day,

I've recently obtained a used IBM PC300 PII/300 and
started wondering to myself what to do with it.  My
main system is connected to a Linksys router, which
functions as my gateway.  I've turned off DHCP on the
Linksys so as to assign my main machine a
pseudo-static IP.

I was pondering the idea of settup up a caching
nameserver on the IBM.  It would at least give me
something to play with.  But I'm also fishing for
other ideas in regard to other uses.

If you had an old PII just sitting there all lonely
looking, what would you do with it? :p

Thanks for the suggestions,
John Wilson