Date:      Thu, 01 Jun 2000 09:05:17 -0500
From:      Jonathan Kaufman <jkaufman@execpc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't boot 4.0 RELEASE

Hello all,

I have an old Compaq Deskpro 6200 Laying around that I'm thinking of using
as a Firewall machine and wanted to load 4.0 RELEASE on....except I'm
having a few problems. Namely if I try to boot off either the CDROM (which
is bootable BTW) or floppies (that I've made in windows) the system will
hand during boot.

The initial boot message will appear, but it will say (keyboard: no or
something) and then sit there.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jonathan Kaufman