Date:      Sat, 17 Jan 1998 16:46:50 PST
From:      "edward appel" <tagram@hotmail.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Diamond Edge3D 3000 (sound)

to whom it may concern...

i just recently got message from doug white concerning a diamond edge3d
all in one card. and he instructed me to consult you at
multimedia@freebsd.org for a possible answer to my question as to how to
setup the sound card portion of the card in FreeBSD2.2.5, i have
conquered the problem with the Video and XFree86, but still lack sound
when in my regular shell, and in XWin. if you could help me out with
this problem i would greatly appreciate it, thank you for your time and
help..

edward appel