Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:55:17 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Andrey Simonenko <simon@simon.org.ua>
To:        Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help me with building JDK1.3.1 (strange error with BOOTDIR variable)

Thanks, I'll try this (I've just started to download linux-sun-jdk13 from
Sun). Actually I want to install Java plugin for Mozilla (compiled for
FreeBSD), as I understand I try to install correct port for this, isn't
it? What are the better arguments for "make" utility for jdk13 port if I
want to build Java plugin for Mizlla?