Date:      Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:01:23 +0800 (WST)
From:      Ian Clarke <i.clarke@student.murdoch.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   still got those sendmail problems

Hi all,

thanks for the feedback on the last sendmail problem I had but I've still
got problems
with it in the way that I can't rebuild sendmail. This is what I get when
I go to the
/etc/mail directory... (I'm running FreeBSD 3.2 GENERIC)
---
# make
/usr/sbin/makemap hash /etc/mail/access < /etc/mail/access
cannot open /etc/mail/access: no such file
*** Error code 2

Stop.
#
---
because I'm such a newbie, I don't understand what this means and it's
stopping me
from relaying email :(

Also, where is the sendmail.cf file kept?

Cheers

Ian Clarke