Date:      Fri, 3 Sep 1999 06:09:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gregory Tarnowski <g_tarnowski@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Iomega Parallel Port Zip Disk Drive Support with FreeBSD

First, I'd like to thank those many individuals who responded to my
initial question regarding one large distribution for FreeBSD.  I ended
up downlowing the 3.2 Release as idividual files since a 650MB
distribution file for Release 4 was a little larger than my Zip 100
drive can handle.

I was now wondering if I can use the Iomega ZIP 100 parallel port drive
(which has the 3.2 release) to install FreeBSD onto a hard drive rather
than copy the distribution files to the HD before installing.  If so,
how is it done?  Also, is there support for the ZIP drive in FreeBSD?

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg Tarnowski