Date:      06 Mar 2000 00:55:13 -0800
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        obrien@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Spin

 * From: "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>

 * I agree we do not have a truly good category for it, but I don't think
 * anything we have is better than "math" as we use "math" for scientific and
 * theoretical programming.

Scientific and numerical yes, but I'm not sure about the theoretical
programming part.  What other thing in math does theoretical
programming?

BTW, if you ask me where I'd put it if I were to import the port
today, I'd probably say "misc". ;)

Satoshi