Date:      Wed, 18 Apr 2001 13:44:31 -0400
From:      "alexus" <ml@db.nexgen.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   NAT & ARP

first of all let me tell a bit about my setup

i run freebsd 4.2-stable/release
i have two NICs card in my computer fxp0 which has external (Internet) ip
and dc0 which has internal (intranet) ip

i setup nat.. everything working fine although in my logs i get this every
other second
date .... /kernel: arp: 192.168.0.x is on dc0 but got reply from
xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx on fxp0

is it supposte to be like that? or i can somehow make it not log this kind
of messages?

i dont want to miss important arp watches though
like once they changed router on their end and i got notified;)
arp ip xx.xxx.xx.xxx (mac: xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx) has moved to ip xx.xxx.xx.xxx
(mac: xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx) i definatly want to keep that