Date:      Fri, 11 Jan 2002 07:10:59 +0100
From:      Lars =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=F6ller?= <Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
To:        "A. Todd Jurhs" <adam_jurhs@xontech.com>
Cc:        Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE, beastie@tdk.net, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Port: grace-5.1.5 to OSX

----------

 =

> Hello,
> =

> I'm looking for a port of grace or xmgrace to OSX.  I figured that a =

> FreeBSD port might be as close as I could come if I couldn't get one =

> specifically for my machine.
> =

> 1) Do you know where I could find an OSX port of grace or xmgrace?
> =

> 2) Do you think a FreeBSD port would run under my Xwindows/XDarwin?
> =

> 3) Have you got any other ideas on this?

Sorry, but my knowledge about Mac OSX is not very detailed. I think the =

FreeBSD ports system needs a bit of work to make it running on OSX. =

But why do ypu dont try to compile grace from source. This should make =

not so much trouble I think.

Best regards

Lars

-- =

E-Mail: Lars.Koeller@Uni-Bielefeld.DE        \  Lars K=F6ller
            lkoeller@FreeBSD.org              \  CC University of
PGP: http://www.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/wwwkeys.html \  Bielefeld, Germany =

     Key-ID: A430D499                           \  Tel: +49 521 106 4964
----------- FreeBSD, what else? ---- http://www.freebsd.org -------------=