Date:      Tue, 31 Mar 1998 17:48:27 +0100
From:      nik@iii.co.uk
To:        shimon@simon-shapiro.org
Cc:        freebsd-database@FreeBSD.ORG

On Tue, Mar 31, 1998 at 08:39:41AM -0800, Simon Shapiro wrote:
> b.  Personal Taste;  Some people love Oracle, some hate it.

I'm ambivalent about it. It is, however, what I get to use at work.

> I quite disagree with the design as you outlined it. It would have been OK
> for DBM or some such.  I'll get back to you with my humble opinion, once I
> complete it.

Great. It's appreciated.

> > [1] I don't like implementing 'quick solutions' any more than the rest of
> >     you, but I was outvoted on this one.
>
> You were not outvoted, as there was no vote.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I meant I was outvoted at work. I've
had nothing to do with the design and implementation of FreeBSD's mailing
list archive search. And kudos to those who have.

Work: nik@iii.co.uk                       | FreeBSD + Perl + Apache
Rest: nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk    | Remind me again why we need
Play: nik@freebsd.org                     | Microsoft?