Date:      Sat, 22 Nov 1997 12:09:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      Steve Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   radius<->NIS

I know you can get radius to look to /etc/passwd or NIS for userid/passwd
- but is it possible to go the other way?

I ask because I have the scenario coming up where one site will
authenticate connections via radius, another site will handle email for
the same users, but for reasons I cant go into the twain cant meet -
I really dont want to maintain 2 separate logins for each user if its
avoidable, and I do not have much control over the radius site.

Any ideas are appreciated!