Date:      Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:56:32
From:      "Victor Cetina" <bonampak@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   POSIX timer_create

Hi, i have written a program that uses posix 1b function timer_create,
timer_delete, etc but when i compile it the compiler (gcc) displays errors
(undefined reference to `timer_create'). My question is: can i use
timer_create function under freeBSD?, if yes how?.
Im using freeBSD 4.0 release and gcc 2.95.2
i have included this header files:
#include <unistd.h>
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <limits.h>
#include <signal.h>
#include <time.h>
#include <sys/signal.h>
#include <sys/errno.h>

please answer to my email addres, because im not in the list, my hotmail
account is not acepted by the majordomo.

TIA