Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2000 17:46:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      David Raistrick <keen@damoe.wireless-isp.net>
To:        Enrico Donelli <enricod@logicom.it>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dual boot with win2000

On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, Enrico Donelli wrote:

> I work with a machine with win 2000 server, and i would like to install
> freeBSD on a partition.
> is there a document where to find information about dual boot using the nt
> loader?

I dual boot my laptop with 4.1-S and y2k. er. win2k. (only because work
requires it! really!)

I installed Free first, left the first partition for dos, then installed
win2k.

After getting win2k up and running, i went back to the Free install disks,
and reinstalled the freebsd MBR and manager.

Works fine.

later...david

--
David Raistrick		Digital Wireless Communications
davidr@dwcinet.com