Date:      Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:12:14 +0530
From:      "Shaik, Murthuja (CTS)" <smurthuja@chn.cognizant.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org

Hi ,

Iam Murthuja Shaik working for a Software Organization name is Cognizant
Technology Solutions, India.
Could you please let me know where I can purchase FreeBSD4.0/4.1 version in
India.Iam working for some
project (Web Related Project) for that i need to install FreeBSD on our
WorkStation. I need it bit urgent.
Actually I tried Installation by using Download stuff from FreeBSD FTP site.
But it is giving some errors.
Plesae let me know as early as possible. Also please let me know the cost of
that CD.
Waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards

Murthuja Shaik
CTS, Elnet Software City,
Chennai - 600113

Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

		Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com