Date:      Fri, 15 Jan 1999 19:02:24 +0100 (CET)
From:      Systemoperator IPAMZLX <sysop@ipamzlx.physik.uni-mainz.de>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Unexpected Busfree Error SEQADDR  0x0153

I got this message after getting the newest source from cvsup today
(15.01.1999, about 14 h GMT). I compiled the sources then installed
everything and compiled a new kernel. So, the kernel stops after
recognition of the NIC when accessing the first SCSI adaptor of two
(first Adaptec AHA2940UW, second Adaptec AHA2940AU) with some obsucre
errors, like somthing with PHASE and at the end UNEXPETED BUSFREE SEQADDR
0x153. The whole message is gone. I can boot the box with old kernel,
compiled a week ago. I installed also the newest bootblocks ... Seems
to be an driver problem ...

Best wishes Oliver