Date:      Thu, 24 Dec 1998 23:26:34 -0500
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Jos=E9_F=2E_Lugo_Jr=2E=22?= <jlugo@ibm.net>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FREEBSD 2.2.5 ERRATA.TXT

Greetings,

My name is José Lugo.  Last Christmas, I picked up a copy of FreeBSD 2.2.5, and
it's not until now that I'm getting around to setting the OS up.  As I do
research in preparation for installation on my machine (A Compaq Presario 850
currenty running Windows 98, I plan on setting up a boot manager to run both
OSs on the same machine), I have been trying to obtain the latest ERRATA.TXT
file.  Unfortunately, I get an error message "Internet Explorer cannot open the
Internet site ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/2.2.5-RELEASE/ERRATA.TXT; The
Server returned extended information".

I would be grateful if you could indicate an alternate source for the file.

I am most grateful for your assistance, and wish you a great holiday.

Best regards.